Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You scored as Spanish. You should learn Spanish. It can be useful especially if you live in the United States.

Spanish


67%

Latin


53%

Arabic


40%

French


40%

Chinese


33%

English


27%

Japanese


13%

What language should you learn?
created with QuizFarm.com

Actually, I might do that next, after Philosophy. I once took a course kind of half-assedly, and now I know how to use el banyo when I need the WC, and I got to where I could communicate a little with people I worked at McDonald's with. Un poquito Espanol, es muey bueno! I must pick it up again.

So, anyhoo, I've been busy studying my philosophy, which is why I haven't posted in a while. I just took a midterm, which I just barely scraped through with a decent grade, I think.

In other news, I've been going to a Tarot class up in Berkeley, tomorrow night is the final one. Also, I will once again be attending the wonderful SFBATS, so I'm a happy camper about that.

At this juncture I have nothing else to report. I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow in the City, so I best be hittin' the hay.

Just felt like checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment