Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Can't Change Me

"Suddenly I see everything that's wrong with me
But what can I do?
I'm the only thing I really have at all..."


So I dropped by the library and checked out this excellent Chris Cornell CD, got a lot of good ones, David Bowie, Henry Rollins, etc, gonna tape them--one of my favorite cost-cutting measures.


I was hugely into Soundgarden; this guy is a tremendous songwriter.


Lollapalooza is back, Audioslave will be there and Jane's Addiction & Queens of the Stone Age, both of whom also rock my socks off, but unfortunately there are no funds for concerts this summer, otherwise I would be SO going to Counting Crows, which really sucks.


I will be back within the next couple of days to get into more depth about things other than music, I'm just tap-dancing around before I really get goin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment