Thursday, July 31, 2003

Stuff I Need to FECKIN' Write

(Note on 1/17/04: This is a humorous entry, since I can't remember most of what this is talking about!)


The Richard Brautigan Bibliomancy deal.


The dream I had last night (nightmare where I am a man quilting and visited by DEATH) only make it a woman sewing a coat...


Working in bookstore piece (block-o-fiction.)


Henry and June resume piece (don't use real names.)


My online history (short & uneventful though it may be.)


Find that feckin' Sleeping Beauty poem and work in Disney Princess.


Courtney Love on being blonde.


Punk remembrance of Sleeping Lady Cafe.


Read that FECKIN' book and review it...


Please, get OFF YOUR ASS and feckin' do this...


(I am actually going to try to remember some of this and do it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment