Friday, March 25, 2005

Train Home

So the other night I went to my Tarot class up in Berkely, and on the train home I saw something interesting.

Getting on the train just ahead of me were these two girls who had the same kind of hair, it was cropped short and very light blonde. They had the same style sense about them, but they weren't dressed exactly alike.

They were like a personification of Gemini, exept they were Sagittarius and Pisces(I asked them--I know, I'm weird that way.)

The Piscean had a scarf on, just like the one I was wearing that night (and I know this is a very bad pic, but it was a ten-dollar digicam.) exept hers was varigated white and green--very nice, but not homemade like mine.

I just thought it was an interesting bit of synchronicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment