Monday, October 15, 2007

(Approaches the blogosphere, like Bill Hicks with a third eye squeegied clean, eyes burning with conviction and comedy, imaginary cigarette between fingers--it's good for gesturing and punctuation!)

Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize, Stephen Colbert was on Larry King this weekend, and I got up before noon this morning. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "Hey, I'm a witch, damn it!"

You see, I decided something, folks. All of this depression and life circumstances stuff is gonna leave. I'm gonna use everything. All of my knowledge, my Silver Ravenwolf books, my Tarot cards, my pantheistic gods, my relationship to the angelic intelligences, is gonna be brought to bear on this problem.

I am gonna develop my own techniques, meditational formulas, etc. And I will win.

How much do we love me right now, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment