Thursday, October 24, 2002

INSANELY CLEANING!!! JUST INSANELY!

[music|Jimi Hendrix--Electric Ladyland, Jethro Tull--This Was]

Ok, so I don't think I have been online since Sunday--which for me is a long time. I have been working on my room practically nonstop since Monday and I think FINALLY I am on my way to having a permanently uncluttered room. I mean, to where you can actually SEE THE FLOOR!!!

I had my second cup of coffee today, I always drink too much coffee when I am doing intense room-cleaning.

Other news items: An upcoming Tarot for Beginners class at Angel Light Bookstore (will take copious notes & post a review here.) Two, I said two, CC shows at the Warfield (seen them there twice before, an excellent place for a CC show! Will also review here.) And of course, these things happening all at fricking once which means, of course, I need to get a job, like, yesterday (have 3 opportunities I am entertaining the thought of: a bank teller position, cashiering at Trader Joe's [the smart money's on this one], and a part time church secretary [don't laugh, it'll help me get a foot in the door of admin/clerical work].)

No comments:

Post a Comment