Thursday, May 23, 2002

And now for the inevitable mindless rant...

[music|Too much of a headache to be listening to anything.]

Well, this week I was going to have a very nice entry for you, but what I want to say today is that I hate hate HATE my job! About the only advantage to it is that I get a decent discount on books, but I am getting so sick of working in retail. It has been a very hectic week of people not coming in cuz they didn't feel like it and the rest of us having to make up for it.

Retail is filled with the dregs of humanity. If they aren't sexually harassing you, they're doing as little work as humanly possible. I had originally thought that working at a bookstore would be cool, but it is no different from working at Carl's Jr. or someplace stupid like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment