Go to Wikipedia.com and enter your date of birth (excluding the year). Post 3 events, 3 births, and 1 death.
- Roman Empire – Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire – seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- 1920 - The United States Postal Service rules that children may not be sent via parcel post.
- 1865 - William Butler Yeats, Irish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1939)
- 1884 - Gerald Gardner, British occultist (d. 1964) ---Hmmm...
- 1926 - Paul Lynde, American actor (d. 1982)
- 1969 - Rivers Cuomo--from Weezer (also very celibate.)