Saturday, February 07, 2004

Serving up a plate of "I'm as mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

This entry is dedicated to Carlie Brucia, 1993 - 2004


Well, I watched Larry King tonight, I hope they string this guy up.  I just don't know anymore.  Where do these people get the idea that hurting kids is ok?  Where does a judge get the idea that a guy with a list of priors as long as your arm is a good risk to be let loose?


Being a thelemist, a person who is concerned with the ideas of Will, intention, and motivation, these are the things that knock me for a loop.  You see every man and every woman is a star, and each star in the galaxy has an appointed path to follow.   Here's Joseph Smith, a guy who is traveling down a violent road, and he's not ashamed of the things he's done, I think he thinks it's pretty nifty.  He's quite pleased with himself.  He keeps going down that road, and he doesn't stop himself until he gets to that place with the dead little girl. 


I saw that picture of the "alleged" killer, there is no capacity for remorse or compassion in those eyes.  And everyone deserves compassion, the word of the Law says:  "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law; Love is the Law, Love under Will."  Every human being is worthy of compassion.  Except possibly for those who have extinguished every ounce of humanity in themselves.  That's what I believe this guy is.  He is not human, he has made himself a creature.  Somewhere back there on the road behind him he set his intention to wind up here. 


I say show him no mercy, he had none.


 


Lastly, I think everyone should go to this site.  They deserve every bit of love and support we can give them.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment