- Are you superstitious? No. Superstition: 1 a: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation b: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition 2: a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary My beliefs do not come from ignorance or fear.
- What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstion? I remember seeing people pay extreme amounts of money to go listen to people teach them superstitious ideas at seminars. This is when I was in the Xian church.
- Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition? In light of question #1, I don't know if this is an answerable question.
- Do you believe in luck? Yes. Do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ ritual? Now this is something I do do more irrationally. Whenever I see pennies, I pick them up, so all day long I'll have good luck. As far as lucky clothing, I have this one orange teeshirt that I always get good responses from the menfolk (I will always remember that I was wearing this when I had my 30-second meeting with Counting Crows guitarist David Immergluck. Much heat was being generated, my friends. It was da hotness.) when I wear it. Again, this is no irrationality, since the color orange is keyed to the second chakra, the chakra of sexuality and pleasure. Oh yes.
- Do you believe in astrology? Yes. Why? As a Gemini with Venus in Taurus (and that is all I remember about myself, astrologically) I feel that it is a good general indicator of personality.
When was the last time you...
- ...went to a doctor? Twenty years ago, when I had coverage.
- ...went to a dentist? Same answer.
- ...filled your gas tank? I've never had one.
- ...got enough sleep? Enough sleep? What's that? I don't even know how much sleep my body needs.
- ...backed up your computer? Uhh, all I ever do is clear my cookies and defrag occasionally. I do have Norton Antivirus sofware.
This last Friday Five made me feel like a homeless bum...