Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The other day I had a weird dream, nothing long and involved, just some old people walking around the periphery of my house. They were giggling and it was kind of scary and menacing in a weird way--but maybe that was because I rarely remember my dreams.

I have been feeling like a loser lately, but not today, because, it's official, I now have a fourth dog-walking client, a Siberian Husky by the name of Eli. So there's another sixty bucks a month in my pocket.

I walked him today and he is very well behaved--his owners had taken him to obedience training. The only thing that marred my dog-walking experience was the fact that there had been a fire somewhere near the place where I walk near the end of the day, which made it very hard to breathe.

And the Card of the Day is: 10 of Cups. It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment