Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Well, I have decided to go to Curves. In a couple months I am going to be buff like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2, and my mom is paying for it. Yay!

I start tomorrow, and I feel like I am coming down with a cold--unyay, but I am going no matter how stuffy I get. I'll take some chewable echinacea tablets I got at Trader Joe's. Plus another thing I do for colds is I gargle with anticeptic mouthwash--it works better than cough drops for me. I know this is extremely good reading for all of you out there. Although, one of the things I notice is whenever I start something new like this or a job that I am excited about, I have a tendency to come down with a cold at the beginning.

And the card of the day is: Nine of Swords, reversed. Okay, so I'm kinda getting sick, but if I pushed through it, I will gain a lot more energy and health.


This just in: Cat Stevens, on the National Terrorist Watch List. Get on the Peace Train, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment