Saturday, September 25, 2004

So much for a card a day every SINGLE day...

So I pulled a card last night and it was Justice, reversed. And I said, "OK, why?" and pulled two more cards, which were 3 of Cups, reversed, and 6 of Swords. What I got out of that was that I was in for some discord due to my selfishness and superficiality, but that I would eventually overcome this. Sometimes the cards really kick my ass. They tell me what an undisciplined slob I am.

I've also decided to add a Friday night special deal (or, as in this case, early Saturday morning.) I will do a 5-card reading to review my week, whether I need it or not. I'll call it: Friday Night Tarot Hoedown! (RuPaul voice) And believe me, honey, I will put the Ho in Hoedown.

Cards of the Week: The Devil reversed, 10 of Cups, 2 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, 10 of Swords.

What I get from this is that my intellect will win out over my superficiality, and the winning theme from earlier this week will come into play. I am finding balance, but I also have a choice: to remember not to halt the momentum of the good things I've been doing lately, or fall to ruin. There is nowhere to go but up.

No comments:

Post a Comment