Friday, October 01, 2004

Pearl Jam on Letterman

Ok, am I the only one that thinks that Pearl Jam are the most UN Rock & Roll band that ever was? I have held this opinion for quite some time, but tonight's offering was odiously symptomatic of the absolute contrivedness of this band.

Eddie Vedder just makes me sick, but what is up with Mike MaCready? His hair looks like he is TRYING to look like Woody Guthrie or Levon Helm. Grunge is OVER you guys, give it a rest, already. Am I saying that Woodie Guthrie or Levon Helm are uncool? No, they are legends. They also didn't have stylists that told them how to dress.

Enough about them. I think they should make Anna Gasteyer the permanent host of the Late Late Show. And I love Crosby and Nash.

Card of the Day: 5 of Pentacles, reversed. A new approach to old problems and time to start over and look at things in a new way. The people on this card are really starting from square one, if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment