Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Shameless plug and bid for the opinion of all and sundry:

So here is a link to my Tarot page on my website: link. This is something I've been working on over the past week. I am no HTML expert, by any means, but I did do the code for that (admittedly simple) table myself.

I was wondering, if anyone would care to comment: I was told by someone that a shade of purple I was using on the left side made the text unreadable, so I went a skosh lighter here. Does anyone else find this unreadable?

I am planning to nest a table of one column in the green side as a menu of articles--which I have one of almost ready to go, and plans for another one in the near future, so there will be two there for a while, and it will grow from there.

Even as rudimentary as it looks, I feel extremely proud of this--I would enjoy others opinions on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment